ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Monday, May 9, 2011

Elder Johnson's May 9, 2011 E-Mail

Hi Mom,
 
For your number one most important issue: Elder Collins and I have decided that we'd spend our P-Day taking pictures of things, so soon you will get a jump drive loaded with pictures.
 
Thank you for sending my e-mail to Isaiah, JA, Marcus and Sean. If any of the other "guys" (leaving that term to your discretion) ask about me, and greatly desire to contact me, they may do so on this e-mail, and I will get back to them as I am able, but don't give it to any girls that you run into, unless they are girls from IBIS or the SIM Fund, which you won't run into any.
 
It was great getting a chance to talk to you yesterday. I'm pleased to hear how excited Lauren is over all of the exciting things going on in her life. Tell her I loved hearing her story about her friend. I love Lauren and Brittany, and the wonderful example they are to me. I wish I could be as spiritual and pure and good as them. And I'm trying to make up for my prior meanness to them by helping others. I'm also practicing patience and tolerance out here, so that I'm not such a terror when I get back home. And you might let them know that.
 
Love,
 
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment