ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Friday, September 7, 2012

Elder Johnson's September 7, 2012 E-mail


Found this picture on Elder Lawson's Blog!
 
WE'RE ALL EXCITED FOR ELDER JOHNSON TO COME HOME! 
ONLY 4 MORE WEEKS!!!!!

Sugar will be sooooo happy to see him again!
Not many e-mails left ... they are getting few and far between ...
Most recent from E. Johnson

Mom,

Thanks for the e-mail. Yes, you were correct. No e-mail on Monday.
Tuesday we had zone conference. Tuesday night there was a wind storm
like nobody's business that shut down the city for two days. Of course
no internet access during that time. And today we had a little time to
come out and e-mail. I have a commandment to e-mail my mother and then
President Beesley, so I'm going to do that.

I'm sorry my e-mails are not that cool. I have tons of faith-building
stories, etc. But e-mails don't do them justice. I'm always in a hurry
on these computers. I'll tell you all the good stories when I get
home.
Love,

Elder Johnson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment