ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Monday, January 31, 2011

Elder Johnson's Letter to the Primary Children - January 31, 2011

Dear Sister Green and the Del Rio 1st Primary Children,
Thank you so much for you letters of love and encouragement. It was very nice of you to think of me; it brought a little warmth to my heart--eventhough it was negative 10 outside.
Given your letters of encouragement, it is clear that you want me to: not be homesick, keep working hard, know that I am thought of, and baptize some people. I have taken this advice and council to heart, and hopefully, I will, as the Lord wills it, have some success that I can write home about.
I love you all for your wonderful examples, and I pray that I can be the kind of missionary such a wonderful home-ward could be proud of.
With Love,
Elder Bradley Johnson
P.S. I saw a moose the other day. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment