ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

No E-mail this week!

Didn't get anything from Elder Johnson this week, but check out what Elder Lawson wrote on his blog!
 
Note to Elder Johnsons mom! (please post on blog) I am indeed greatful for your support and faithful subscription to my blog. I would also like to inform you, in case elder Johnson didn't, that your wonderful son is currently a zone leader, along with your potential son in law, elder Flynn. These are two of my best acquaintences that I have been blessed to meet on my mission and I am requesting to be an adopted son some day. I know there is quite the waiting list and that the credentials are pretty strict but I am hoping that someday... you might lower the standard to my level of just ordinary missionary! Once again, I am thankful for your continued support and reading of my blog... I think you might be the only one that does read it! Co that makes me feel good!
 
Adoption approved!
 
WE LOVE OUR MISSIONARIES!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment