ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No E-mail this week!

I guess no e-mail this week because of the holiday, so here is a picture of Elder Johnson's family instead!

Brittany, Mom, Dad and Lauren

Ok, Dad got the e-mail instead.  Here it is!

Hi Dad,

Tell Mom I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to e-mail her today. Tell her
to be on the lookout tomorrow for one. It was MLK Day, which means the
library isn't open.

I've been pounding away on Excel all day. I'm doing a system revamp for the
way the Mission Office reports baptismal stewardship and other things. My
Excel skills haven't digressed in the slightest--they've probably gotten
better. I've worked on Excel a lot so far on my mission. All with
permission of course.

They are just like the originals. The black pin-stripe is slightly
different, but that's okay. They are also both two buttons. I'm looking way
fresh right now: brand new white shirts and suits. I'm looking good, feeling
good. Thanks a lot.

Love,

Elder Johnson

P.S. Tell Mom that her e-mail comes tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment