ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Monday, June 20, 2011

Elder Johnson's June 20, 2011 E-mail


Elder Johnson and his District
(I found this picture on Elder Benage's website!)
Hi Mom,
Real quick today again.
Went fishing with Roger Lehrman-Bon, Lisa's husband. We also took out Brother John Williams a less-active, ex-marine in Vietnam, who needed some love and friendship. It cost $40 for both Elder Tonga's and my liscense. I had to pay because he doesn't have any money. Tell dad I'm really sorry, and I hope that I haven't over-drawn any money. Tell him I chose to not buy groceries and instead bought the day fishing-passes. Didn't catch anything, but it was nice--even though we were fishing for fish, we were really being fishers of men.
I got the package with the voice recorder, but I have not gotten the birthday package. I did get both pairs of grandparents. Please express my love and appreciation when you speak to them. I will try to write a thank you letter asap. But thank them for me without delay.
Gotten letters from Isaiah and JA, and just got a letter from Marcus, which I have not yet read.
Thank you for everything. Please don't be mad that I've been distant in e-mails for a while. We've been busy teaching lessons most p-days, so we have little time.
Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment