ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Monday, June 6, 2011

Elder Johnson's June 6, 2011 E-Mail - Yea! An E-Mail!

Please see a response to one of your questions. They're about to kick me off the computer cause it's busy and a students need the computers more than missionaries--at least that's what they say. And then I see the student get on Facebook, while I haven't talked to my family in three weeks. Frustrating.

No I did not get transferred. I'm training again. A new missionary--Elder Tonga from Tonga. The library was not open during the holiday, and on transfers I had to go to a trainer's meeting in Anchorage in the morning. Our new mission president is not here yet. He will be here in a few weeks. President Dance is still the acting president. President Clark is the new mission president's name. 
 
I'm getting kicked off. I love you. 
 
Love,
 
Elder Johnson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment