ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Elder Johnson's July 6, 2011 E-mail

Hi Mom,
Thank you for getting those things so quickly. The mission address has changed:
Elder Bradley Johnson
3250 Strawberry Rd.
P.O. Box 221649
Anchorage, AK 99522-1649
To answer your question: Are you still working hard? Yes, absolutely.  I'm not out here to waste time. If I was, I'd come home and do something else. The most pathetic group of people I can think of are missionaries that don't work. I work my tail off everyday. I'm the hardest working missionary in the whole mission.
The Matanuska Glacier was fun--it was our p-day activity. Never having been on a glacier, I didn't realize it was so dangerous. We almost lost Elder Ule on that one.
How am I feeling? I'm feeling great. I'm gearing up to leave the area, however. I imagine I'll be leaving the Colony ward on Monday. So I'm preparing the area so a new missionary could step right in and pick up where I left off.
Love,
Elder Johnson

He doesn't say much, but it sounds like he is really making his time count.  Steve says "he sounds like me when I was on my mission." He says he was the hardest working missionary in his mission too!

No comments:

Post a Comment