ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Monday, July 11, 2011

No E-Mail Today - July 11, 2011

No e-mail today, but ... maybe he got transfered!  I can't wait to hear from him!!!

In the meantime, instead of an e-mail, I am putting up three pictures that I have had on my phone for a while, but didn't know how to get them on my computer.  I figured it out, so here are they are. 

Sean Clawson sent us this one - Brad going into the MTC on October 6, 2010



Jake Babcock and Elder Johnson


Elder Johnson and Elder Collins
Putting together treats for a special
Sunday meeting put on by the the Ward Mission Leader


No comments:

Post a Comment