1. How are you?
2. Is your excel project done?
3. Elder Lawson said you and Elder Flynn presented something to the other missionaries? Was that your project?
- It is a book for District Leaders and Zone Leaders. Generally when someone is called to such positions, they are left with no info or organization. But, with our new books put together they have it all in front of them to allow them to work with all the diligence and love that should be a part of that call.
4. We may be misunderstanding what is going on with your eating out, please explain if we are misunderstanding. (Actually, you are still cheaper in Alaska than you would be at home, but Dad says he wants you to more closely follow the mission rules.)
- We have to eat out because we are super busy. We have 2 companionships in our area so we are running both of those and trying to keep it all going. If you haven't for some reason realized yet, this is mostly Elder Flynn typing with answers from Elder Johnson. :) And as a side note...Elder Johnson is a remarkably obedient and hard working missionary that is really trying to run a lot of stuff in a very busy area. He blows me away with how good of a missionary he is. In fact he blows everyone away. He is awesome! p.s. much love!
5. Are you eating out for lunch because you are working too hard to go back to your apartment?- refer to #4
6. Your life must be a whirl wind right now (assuming since you didn’t write me last week), why are you so busy in this area?
7. How many investigators came to church on Sunday?- Because i am a boss
8. Have you done anything creative in your zone like you did in your district?- 4
9. Why do you get to be in the office and see Elder Flynn so much?- We had a bit of a friendly competition to get us all to our goal of 200 lessons this week as a zone. We set up everyone's goals and through the week the district leaders called and pushed everyone through...turns out we got 236/200 lessons!
- Nothing but God himself could separate a love like this.
10. Why do you get to see the president so much?
- He has me do a lot of projects to get things going smoothly. He likes to use everyone's talents.
11. What vehicle are you driving now?
- a muddy-white chevy colorado
12. Are you using your exercise book? How is that going?
- Yes...i am yoked
13. Are you getting any pictures?
- No not currently...well elder yang just took one, does that count?
14. Lauren got aletter from Elder Wallace. Is he your current companion?
- He is a part of the 2 companionships we have here in Inlet View, so we are together a lot.