ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION

Elder Brad Johnson is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the ALASKA ANCHORAGE MISSION. This blog will include many of the e-mails Elder Johnson sends to his family each week. It will extend from October 6, 2010 to October, 2012.


Friday, December 31, 2010

Elder Johnson's First e-mail from the MTC in October 7, 2010

It's been an amazing experience thus far. I'm very impressed with the
> organization and program structure. I'm going to learn a lot and already
> have. Food's great: Salads every meal. I ran two-and-a-half miles today and
> did some upper body workouts. I think I've already lost some weight.
>
> My companion, Elder Moyle, is a young SL City boy fresh from high school,
> but he's quite mature and we're getting along great.
>
> I've just been having a blast. We read a lot. We've had some very
> interesting discussions in our classes. I'll get a chance to tell you a
> little more on my P-Day, which is next Thursday. But to help me describe
> what you want to know, I'd appreciate an e-mail back with specific
> questions, and I'll try to answer them.
>
> I hope this e-mail find you all well. I love you very much.
>
> Love,
>
> Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment