Thanks for the update.
As for your bullet points:
- For Thanksgiving we ate at the Gilbert's and the Crawford's house. Yes, two dinners--done to appease the needy members. I ate a lot at the Gilbert's and dessert at the Crawford's.
- Send me Journal 1 first. I want to finish that one. Some of my entries may not be as spiritual in my prior entries, but it's a testament to my growth.
- You will need to buy Journal 2. Go to Barnes and Noble. Be sure to buy the same kind; they're easy to find. And then you will have to go to Deseret Book and have John imprint it with gold. Tell him to make it relatively clean and flush to the right-bottom--he'll know what to do.
- I need to know specifically how much I have each week. Please have him check this next Sunday and put it in his e-mail to me. I have received an e-mail from him in three weeks.
- Tell Brittany she's wrong on both accounts. Kishkumen is the one who begins with a K, and he was the one who helped influence the Gadianton Robbers at the beginning of Helaman. He was not a lawyer; that was Zeezrom: Zeezrom is who she's thinking about. But Coriantumr was the last remaining Jaredite.
- Mom, you're right about King Benjamin. Tell Lauren thanks for the letter.
Okay, I'm getting kicked off of the computers here at the library. All the students are prepping for finals now, so they hit the library at the end of the semester, rather than throughout.
Thanks for everything. I love you, and I hope you have a good week.